stop wasting your time here.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Laugh I Tell You, LAUGH!

Why was the skeleton lonely at the dance?

Cos he had noBODY to dance with!

Isnt it a sad reality... Skeleton Jr wasn't popular enough, in fact people shunned him! In school, Skele - lets call him that for short cos Skeleton Jr's just such an awful name - would hide in the science lab, cos his only friend Mr Bones was there. Noone ever told Skele that Bones was only a model...sucker! Skele had a mother, Mrs Skeleton. A father, Mr Skeleton. And a sister, Ally McBeal.. It's TRUE, i wouldnt lie!
So anyways, one day, Skele saw his mother getting attacked by a hungry dog. Did he try to help her? Oh no... Skele wouldnt do that... Skele wasnt brave cos Skele had no GUTS! :P


No one else is lamer than me. I lose.

4 comments:

morning glory said...

I TOLD you that joke's been used before. FOOL!

Anonymous said...

I found it funny! hahahaha noBODY! hahahaha...
umm, this isnt nick posting as anonymous by the way...
yeah

morning glory said...

I say we stone him. Throw your best insults in this post. Starting *now*.

HOMO Fag. GO home.

morning glory said...

I will terrorize your ass in winning eleven, it'll make you retire from the game. w00t.

old news.