stop wasting your time here.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

REVENGE OF THE SITH

Star wars, I like. Although the bit where Anakin actually becomes Vader is a leeeeetle bit of a letdown. Maybe they should have blasted out the theme louder and drawn out the speech more. DRAMAAAAAAA.

DUM DUM DUM DUM-de-DUM DUM-de-DUM.

My new theme song (the My Little Pony days are so over). Send it over please.

I know everyone has been going on about how bad an actor Hayden Christensen is but really, to look angry all the time hurts (try staring intently upwards, it kills that tendon or whatever it is holding your eyeballs in) so give him a break. What cracked me up in the cinema was Mr. Palpatine. He is comical. I know you guys haven't watched it yet, so I won't say anything more apart from this: stop sniffing your farts you sicko.

Woo hoo! That cinema outing made me glad (to use they gayest word i could think of). Back to studying tomorrow. But er, what year are the OC kids in? Are they seniors yet?

If I were a Jedi, my name would be Obese-one Kenobese. What would yours be?

1 comment:

morning glory said...

"I am your father!"

My jedi name would be Fatkin Skywobbler.

old news.