stop wasting your time here.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

powerless

somebody cheer me up, im depressed. think becky knows why.. there are no real funny funny jokes on the net, or at least i cant find them anyway.

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?"


Still think politcally incorrect jokes are so much better. Give me some good ones. Make me laugh..

2 comments:

old news.