stop wasting your time here.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

So awful.

We are cruel human beings, to laugh at those jokes. And then we wonder why the world is so messed up.

On a lighter note, I have another one:

How do you make an orphan's hands bleed?




Make him clap until his daddy comes home.

I am ashamed. But amused. To be honest though, you can't care until these things are properly personified. And I realise the anonymity and objectification of the subject in our society sucks, but that's just the way it is. (I'm pre-empting any lectures willy and i might get.) Everybody have a nice day now.

1 comment:

morning glory said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was just funny man. I think its for certain politcally incorrect jokes make the funniest ones. Its just a harsh reality..

Your momma so fat that when she jump for joy, she got stuck..


:)

old news.