stop wasting your time here.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

pessimists of the world, unite!

i am a pessimist in the purest sense. when people ask me to go out, i ask the question "why should i"? You could be meeting people you dont want to talk to and there is a more of a chance that can you get killed. Cars cant be that safe either, i mean, there's a possibility that it could be your coffin. Call me a pessimist, call me a grouch, it doesnt matter to me. Because guess what? We dont make that much of a difference to the world anyway.

3 comments:

L said...

anti-social, maybe?

morning glory said...

PESSIMIST dammit! silly little pig.

L said...

or what about a hermit?

...

"We dont make that much of a difference to the world anyway." if i agree with this, would it make me a pessimist too? because i don't want to be a pessimist. pessimists are sad and bitter and angry and usually lonely :(

old news.